Body for Life and Me

Sunday, February 26, 2006

My AEROBIC TEACHING DAYS


The 20 minute workout video was what started my obbsession, dedication, or addiction, to Aerobics. Whatever you want to call it is fine with me, all I know Is I LOVE Aerobics and will continue to do it until I just can't!!! This was my aerobic room in our Home in New Orleans


Some of you asked for it, so you got it! Here are some old pictures I dug up from the Good Ole Days when I 1st started teaching Aerobic Dance Classes

1988 I was 34 years old





I was certified thru ACE then got re-certified thru AAFA



One May 21,1990 I opened my own Aerobic Studio, Pic on left is opening day. I had 40 members. I lived and dreamed AEROBICS. Bill said I did Aerobics in my sleep!

I later taught aerobic Workshops and Trained Aerobic Insts. for advanced classes.
I have taught at hospitals, health clubs, churches and schools.


Today, 18 years later, I am still teaching aerobic classes at 2 schools in Picayune, Ms for the School Board Wellness Program

I have currently completed my Primary and advanced Personal Trainer Certification thru Fitour. I will soon take both the Group exam and the Nutrition exam to become a Master Practioner Personal Trainer.

I hope to some day organize , direct and teach a body for life workshop and become a spokesperson for Body for Life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home