Body for Life and Me

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm a Certified Primary Personal Trainer and Aerobic Instructor/Trainer



I just completed another of my goals for this year. I took and passed the Primary Personal Trainer Certification through Fitour.

I have been certified thru Ace and Affa for Aerobic Dance since 1991 and always toyed with the idea of Personal Training. This year, thanks to BFL I mustured up enough confidence in myself to go for it. I took the exam this morning and Passed with a score of 94. I'm very proud of myself right now. I am officially Certified as a Personal Trainer.

I am currently teaching aerobics athe the high schools in Picayune as part of a wellness program through the School District.


Before you say " I can't" Be sure that you already tried!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Marijayde said…

    That is so awesome Linda!! You are such an inspiration to us all :>

    Congrats and Happy Birthday to you!

    Joanna

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Mommy and Addie said…

    WOW! What an awesome goal to have reached. I was just happy to lose 2 pounds this week!

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Congrats, we all knew you could do it.

    Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home