Body for Life and Me

Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Note From Our 2005 Grand Champion




Notes: I think one of the biggest things that I realised after completing the challenge and talking to others is that the weight is not the problem,the spinal condition is not the problem,any ailment is not the problem.These are only symptoms of something much bigger.A fundamental issue about our perception of ourselves.When we truly take responsibility for the position we're in (and not blame it on some external circumstance(my spine,)then we give ourselves the opportunity to change,not just physically but who we believe we are as people. This program is not a weight loss program,It's not a muscle building program.It's a program for the brave souls who no longer wish to accept the situation they are in,Who are committed to working towards a better life,towards change,towards evolving.Towards finding the Love we once had for ourselves because as our Love for ourselves grows then we are free to give it to others. Aaron Ferguson

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Stef said…

    I get to meet Aaron and Cheryl and Porter this coming weekend at the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio. I am thrilled!!!!!!

    I added you to my list of blog links...hope you don't mind!

    Stef :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home