Body for Life and Me

Sunday, February 19, 2006

KEEP THE FIRE BURNING



Keep the Fire Burning by Julie Whitt
I believe I will not only live, but thrive after this transplant. That said, if I am wrong and if this is the end for me, I need your help. I expect all of you, who are ALL champions in your own right, to carry my torch. I think my story lit a spark in people and I want to keep the flame alive if I'm not here to do it myself.
The way I see it, I can't lose. Surviving this transplant means a whole new life for me. Dying from this transplant means a whole new life for me. I've never been so at peace with something. This is my time to shine, so whether that light shines on Earth or in Heaven, may God's will be done.
Please remember that I love you. You have brought immeasurable happiness into my life. My life has been a hard one, but very blessed at the same time, and I'm thankful to God for it. God bless and keep you every one!
Julie WhittWritten to her blog Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Julie Whitt passed away on Monday, December 19, 2005 due to complications following double lung transplant surgery.
She is now with her heavenly Father.


About "The Torch" The Torch is an "Online Fitness Community" for people who are serious about making a quality Body-for-Life or other fitness transformation and helping others do the same. * It's more about dedication than socialization. * More about supporting others than complaining about our own problems. * More about looking to a better future than regretting the past. * More about giving than taking.---------------------------------------The Torch currently has over 18 major categories and over 35 child boards, including areas like "General Fitness Discussion," "Introductions," "Got Goals?", "Challenge Logs," "Crossing the Abyss -- The Thrill of Victory," "The Motivation Station," "Real People, Real Stories, Real Photos," and more. Founded on December 21, 2005, membership is growing daily and includes a diverse group of people from all over the world including beginners, experienced fitness enthusiasts, BFL Champions and fitness professionals. All of our members share a common interest: they are serious and passionate about living a fitness lifestyle -- and eager to help others do the same. We exist to help and support others. Our motto is, "Believe, Achieve, Inspire."It is our goal to reward and recognize the special achievements of our members. Any Torch member who successfully completes an 84 day Torch challenge will be awarded with a Torch Banner displayed under their name. Existing Body for Life champions can be identified by the distinctive "BFL Champion" banner under their names. Torch gear and other products are also available. All proceeds benefit the Torch Spirit Foundation, a charitable organization dedicated to helping lung transplant candidates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home