Body for Life and Me

Sunday, February 19, 2006

WHO and WHAT is BODY For LIFE









To Most of the world BODY For LIFE Means a Before and After Picture, A Life changing Body Transformation, Like Aaron, Tracy, Shelly Maria, and Jerry



Or more then one challenge like Michelle

or a challenge to prove you CAN DOIT!!! Like our Julie Whitt

But to me, BODY For LIFE means Living Life to your fullest potiental and carrying out your wildest dreams. It means you live a lifestyle that will make you become and be the BEST that you can possibly be. Body for Life means, caring and sharing and a friendship that goes way beyond the Title of Champion and grows deep into your heart and soul without any limitations.

To my Body for Life Champion Friends and to all my Lifer Friends that I have come to know and love I Thank you for this wonderful chance to see my dreams become a reality and know what being a Lifer really means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home