Body for Life and Me

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Torch Challenge in Honor of Julie Whitt


Callenges this year
From January 2 to March 27th I have taken on 5 different challenges. I am dedicating my 1st challenge to Julie Whitt and promise to Keep my Freak On in Honor of Julie. I proudly wear the torch shirt designed to keep the fire burning and blue Believe Achieve inspire bracelet in memory of our dear body for life 2004 inspirational Winner and Friend.

I enter my 3rd BFL Challenge (2 in 2005 and now my 1st on of 2006) This is the challenge that I plan to Lead me to become a finalist by the end of 2006.
I have lost 53 lbs and 16% Body Fat since I began my BFL Journey one year ago.With the knowledge I have gained and the encouragement I recieve from my BFL family I know in my heart, I can "GET*HER*DONE"

I've entered the Ms Meltdown contest which I hope to place.


BFL'ers 2nd annual Forum Contest which I Won The Championship in 2005. This years contest is to Win a chance of going on the Champions for Life Curise in June 2006. The winner takes 2 tickets to the BFL cruise. I already have my reservations and I am not trying to win the tickets, just want to Win by looking my best on the cruise.

I take the mini challenges on Tracker and enjoy the friendly competition and the chats with people just like me.


So Here's GOOD LUCK to ALL those that take the Challenge to become their BEST!!!
Just " DO IT " and you Will GET*HER*DONE!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger chantal2bfit said…

    Oh wow, Linda! I love that picture. You look great and so happy. And I so want that shirt.

    Good luck on all your challenges!

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Love the shirt!
    Keep up the great work!

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Mommy and Addie said…

    You look so great, a great inspiration for me. I'm beginning my challenge tomorrow... i look forward to visiting your site for inspiration!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home