Body for Life and Me

Saturday, January 14, 2006

And the Winner is Aaron Ferguson!


Body for Life and Me

This is how it went tonight, I got the call from Jerry Braam at midnight here in Virginia. Jerry called and said ok, listen and they said "and the winner of the 2005 BFL championship is Aaron Ferguson "and people started to scream and hoop and holler and I got so excited and I was jumping and started to scream too, then Jerry said, Linda did you hear, I can't hear you, and I screamed yes, Aaron Won! and Jerry said ok, and hung up, But it was like I was there!!!!! Very thrilling . there is no way I will be able to go to sleep now!! I am so excited! It was just like I was there in the room with all the most beautiful people in the world! This is an experience I will cherish 4-ever !!!

Aaron is 33 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Austrialla. He lost 18 lbs of fat and gained 13 lbs of muscle.

I have come to know Aaron thru the BFL tracker and e-mails and was his personal cheerleader from the very start , before they even anounced that he was one of the 15 finalist.
Go to Bodyforlife.com and read his story, he's a true Winner!!!
Congratulations Aaron!!



PS. I had the Pleasure of talking with Aaron on the phone tonight. He is every bit as wonderful and friendly and kind as I knew he would be. He was so easy to talk with, like I'd know him 4-ever. Thanks Aaron, You certainly made my day. What a thrill and I will get to meet him on the cruise. That's Me, Lucky Linda!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    I was sitting there, watching Tracker, waiting for you to post. Thanks for making me feel like I was there too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home