Body for Life and Me

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Workout in Honor of Julie

Body for Life and Me

I never really understood exactly waht "GET YOU FREAK ON" Meant, but today I went to the Gym and , wore my Wonder Julie Shirt and I dedicated my workout to Julie.
As I HIIT my Highest ever on the Ellipitcal machine, Level 17, I said to myself, " Julie, I've Got my Freak on, this one's for you, I love you Julie, rest peacefully"

Julie inspired me, I am achieving my goals and I believe I will get to meet her one day in person in Heaven.
Until that day, May God Bless you and give comfort to your family.


I will dedicate my next challenge in Hornor of Julie
Please join me by signing up at www.helpjuliewhitt.com

5 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger RenĂ©e (R.E.) Chambliss said…

    Hi Linda! Congratulations for the personal best during today's HIIT! Thanks for being so positive and for contributing so much to Tracker. You are a star!

    -Renee, aka "Flash"

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Mari said…

    Hi Linda
    That awesome on the HIIT!!! Saw you had a blog and wanted to say hello.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger havlow said…

    Great post Linda!! I found your blog through your post on the tracker. I think a lot of us have been and will continue to be inspired by the legacy Julie left behind for all of us. Until then keep getting your freak on as Julie would say!!

    Jeremy

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    Well done for getting your freak on!! You look great by the way!!

    All the best.

    Love,
    Persephone

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Just a lonely girl said…

    Congratulations on getting your freak on! That's quite an accomplishment!

    You are an inspiration Linda...I'm so happy to have found you!

    Connie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home