Body for Life and Me

Friday, January 06, 2006

FUNNY!! ME with Muscles!!!!


Well This is the plans for 2006, LOL! well maybe not this much muscle, I look like I'm related to Popyee!

But I do have very big plans and dreams for 2006

1. Loose another 19lbs on the scale which will take me back to 130lbs.
2. Loose 10% Body fat, and then I'll be at 22%
3. Gain noticable muscle definition on all my body parts. I have wanted and admired muscles for years but never had the didipilne to GET*HER*DONE , well now I do!
4. Get certified to become a Personal Trainer
5. Go back to work at a Gym, I miss it. Don't need the money, just love the job
6. I've entered a few contest, I want to win one
7. I have my cabin booked for the BFL cruise and I plan on being worthly of wearing a RED BIKINI
8. Join the RED BIKINI SOCIETY
9. At 52 years old be in the BEST Shape of my entire life,
I want people to look at me and say, what? you're 52 years old, WOW!
10. Yes this may be pushing it, my I want to become one of the finalist in my age catorgy for the Body for Life Challenge
11. Become a spkoesperson for Body for Life
12. Write my book of my life
13. and last but certainly not least, my lucky # 13 goal is to be happy ,healthy, and always have my family close by.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home