Body for Life and Me

Monday, December 19, 2005

Dedicated to Julie Whitt

Body for Life and Me

This was the 1st Pm I recieved from Julie on Tracker, I was so excited to see a personal message from our BFL inspirational champion to me!

To: GET*HER*DONE
From: Julie Whitt Date/Time: Jun 2, 2005 6:09 PM
Subject: I'm proud of you
I'm Julie Whitt and just happen to be this year's inspirational champion. I must tell you how proud I am of you. You have made a fantastic transformation! I look forward to watching you continue to progress. Your pictures brought tears to my eyes, because you're the first person I've ever seen (except for myself) with the extra "belly button". I've got the same hole in my tummy from a feeding tube I had when I was in a coma. I hope you'll share your story with me, because I can tell your body has fought a war and WON! Julie Whitt



Julie and I were so excited that we would meet on the cruise in 2006 , we talked about it alot and just last Monday when we spoke on the phone she told me how stressful all the waiting was to get her new Lungs but the cruise was her inspiration and that was keeping her fighting to make the best of life that she could do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home