Body for Life and Me

Monday, December 19, 2005

A Post by Julie

Body for Life and Me



Where credit is due by Julie Whitt

You all have written such nice things about me. You say things like, "You're amazing.", etc. I must give credit where credit is due. Trust me on this! There is absolutely nothing amazing about me. I'm just a girl trying to muddle through life the best I can. I mess up everyday. I've always said that I'm the worst BFL'r ever. Now I can say that I'm the worst BFL Champion ever. I'm constantly messing up on the program! What IS amazing is what God has done FOR me. My every breath is a gift from God. Anything good that I do ultimately comes from God. He has worked countless obvious miracles in my life. I wonder how many he has worked that I couldn't even see? The truly amazing thing about me is that God has invested so much time working on me! I appreciate what He's done and I try to live a good life. To God be the Glory.


Julie Has passed on, She is now at peace over her rainbow with Our Father and breathing a breath of Heaven.
Julie was an inspiration to many, her courage, her heart and her passion for life was extraordianary.

I never met Julie in Person, but through tracker and BFL we got to know each other with e-mails pm's and phone calls. We called ourselves the 2 belly button twins, be both had a scar on our stomach from a feeding tube.
Julie was the angel we all knew she was, she was sent from Heaven to inspire us and make us awear of all we can do if we just try. She was looking forward to the BFL cruise in 2006 and wanted to meet all her BFL family. Julie we won't see you there but your heart and you love of life will be there to touch each and everyone of us.
Your Wish was to be home for Christmas, you are now HOME!

Julie loved the Wizard of Oz, I sent her a nutcraker made like the tin man for Christmas and in all her times of stress she took time out to phone me Thursday evening. Her loving heart and angel voice of words will stay with me 4- ever.

I am so very sadden by the loss of our friend Julie will be missed but never forgotten.

You can leave your condolences on Julies website to her husband Matt , family and loved ones at www.helpjuliewhitt.com


Julie is Over the Rainbow

Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high
birds fly over the rainbow, why then oh why can't I.
Somewhere, over the rainbow skys are blue
and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
Someday, I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where trouble melts like lemon drops and way up on the chimmey tops, that's where you'll find me.
Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow, why then oh why can't I.

May you rest in Peace Julie, We Love You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home