Body for Life and Me

Sunday, January 29, 2006

4 weeks into the New Year Challenge


I am doing great on the workouts, No complaints in that dept. I workout hard and I love it!
I eat clean but, I think I need to clean up my act as far as eating too big a portion, It's fist size portions Linda, my fist not King Kongs fist! So I have to work on that!
In this past 4 weeks I've lost 6 lbs and went from 33.8 % BF to 33.4%
I can see a difference in my pecs, delts, bis, tri's, romb's ,Traps, Lats, Quads and calves. From the side view I can see a major difference in my abs. I am beginning to see the little line that defines.
But, MY BUTT needs work!!! lol!
I'm working desperately on the celiute on the hamstrings.
I can now do the hacksquat using 160 lbs for 6 to 8 reps. It's a powerful feeling, I love it!

My next 4 week goal is to loose 10 lbs of pure body fat and you know me, I will GET*HER*DONE!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    You look great!
    I love the definition in your quads!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger chantal2bfit said…

    WOOOHOOOO!!!! Awesome job!

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Mommy and Addie said…

    You're so hot. Hey, if you find any great butt exercises, share them with me!

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You look awsome!!!!

    Reallly....and that chest!!! Look at ya!!! So defined!!!!

    I personally see your hamstrings are getting sooo tight....very IN SHAPE.

    Good work linda!!!

    Hugs

    Reese

     

Post a Comment

<< Home