Body for Life and Me

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Preparing for Thanksgiving Day

OMG! This is what I looked like just one year ago, this pic was taken last Thanksgiving day, and I thought I looked good!
With Thursday being Thanksgiving Day I wanted to say, Don't Blow everything you have worked for.
I am taking the BFL approch and planning ahead of time, now is the time to plan, Not when the food is on the table and you are hungry.
This year I am telling God that I don't want to give in an be out of control with my eating . that I need HIM to give me strength right now to get thru this Thanksging Day. You can join me in planning and Pray away your urge to overeat.
Then Friday, get right back on track,
If you don't plan, you plan to fail!
We can do it! and GET*HER*DONE Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home