Body for Life and Me

Sunday, May 28, 2006

What Have I been up to??????

Yahoo! Avatars


what I've been up to?

Working out Body for Life Style and having fun.
I'm down to 137 lbs , 63 lbs gone and 4-gotten 4-ever, YAY!! That's me top
center, GET*HER*DONE Yep, 52 yrs old and in a RED BIKINI. hehe. As a member
of the RED BIKINI SOCIETY I have the right to say, as Bettie Davis said
" Growing old ain't for sissies"

I've been practicing the BFL lifestyle 16 months May 24th
It gave me my life back, I'm ME AGAIN!!!!
One day I hope to become a spoksperson for Body for Life and EAS products. I
want to talk to people around the world about the Positive Program that I
believe so strongly about.

Other then working out, I've been preparing for the cruise, CAN"T WAIT!!!, I
was invited to Lead the Aerobics Class on the ship, ya'll know how I LOVE MY
AEROBICS, and this is the MOST!!!Just a DREAM COME TRUE. I was also asked
to fill in for Michelle Lee ,The champion that started the Red Bikini Society, so I will
be involved in that too.
This is more then just a vacation to the Bahamas, it's amazing to think that
I will be on a cruise to the Bahamas with Bill and Sarah, her best friend
Dana and all of the body for life people that I have met over the internet
on BFL websites for the past 16 months. People like ME, that think it's
NORMAL to WANT to exercise while on vacation, HEHEHE !!!!! Life just doesn't
get any better then that folks!!
Love ya'll and I'll let ya'll know how the cruise was
(that is , IF I come back!! haha, I may meet a dolphin and become a
mermaid, haha!

Love Always,
Linda

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Just a lonely girl said…

    Wow! Linda! You look stunning! What an incredible inspiration you are!! AND I LOVE that yellow poka dot bikini shot you put up on Tracker!! You go woman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home