Body for Life and Me

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I have Earned my Membership into the RED BIKINI SOCIETY








When others said "YOU CAN'T" I said "JUST WATCH ME"
I have proclaimed; "AGE" is but a state of mind
I have grown Healthy and Fit and I shall wear RED...The most powerful color of all. My wardrobe will include a hot, lipstick red bikini to wear with pride on my strong, lean and toned body.

I have been honored by Michelle Lee, Founder of the RBS , to fill in for her at the 2nd Annual Champions for Life Cruise in June 2006. I will represent Michelle and speak on behalf of all RBS members.
Members of the RBS 1st String Chaper made their 1st official public appearance during the CFL Cruise in 2005. As 24 lean and toned women of all ages sporting their lisptick red bikinis made their way accross the promenade deck to the photo shoot, they caused quite a stir among their fellow shipmates. Many gave their thumbs up, many inquired how they could join the fun. Many are now creating their own official chapters of the RBS, proving that a playful life is indeed worth living and sharing to the fullest.

As a member of the RBS it will be my duty to share the secrets to greater physical, mental and spiritual health...with others, so that they too may say, " When I grow healthy and fit, I shall wear RED!"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home