Body for Life and Me

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Important Cruise News: Cruise extention

GREAT NEWS: From our EAS manager/Judge


FROM EAS HQHi Everyone, Hope you are all doing fantastic today. I know that I am. Just wanted to get a quick message out in case you didn't get a chance to read my blog today. Royal Carribbean gave our group an extra week to sign folks up because we are bringing such a big group. There are only about 8 cabins left so you would need to act fast. Get in touch with Cam Theime at 1.800.749.7116. Last year's cruise was unquestionably one of the top experiences of my life. Being around such a huge group of BFLers in a fun location is truly unforgettable. Porter and I look forward to SEAing you all on board.




Now go call Cam and GET*HER*DONE This Cruise is going to be a Blast, you don't want to miss it, Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home