Body for Life and Me

Sunday, March 26, 2006





I have just completed my Ms Fit Meltdown Contest and entered my front ,side and back vew photos plus 3 of my favotites for extra.

I did not reach the gola I wrote on the goal sheet, which was to losse 19 scale lbs and 10% BF . Maybe I was too eager to do too much in my 12 week challenge. But I did my best, I worked very hard, everyday and I feel I accomplished alot. when I started this journey 14 months ago I was an unfit 200 lb 48.88% fat unhappy Granny with aches and pains

Today I am 143 lbs and 30% fat and as happy has can be, energitic, full of pride, busting with joy and eager to continue my journey to contine living my new lifestyle. I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'm a work in progress and I'm GETTEN*HER*DONE!!

Wish me luck on the Meltdown Contest!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home