Body for Life and Me

Saturday, April 01, 2006

On Your Mark, Get Set, Ready , GOOOO

Body for Life and Me


Up bright and early, carb loading, with orange juice and oameal and banana, and took my ThermoDx and 2 cups of coffee. Been stretching my legs and back out. will have a high carb protien bar and orange an hr before the race. Have to leave in 30 minutes, line up is at 8am and Race starts at 9am.
I'm excited, this is my 1st race ever, it's a 5K. I just hope that by the time I get to the finish line everyone isn't already gone. I run slow, a turtle can beat me, but I'm trying and I'm doing it and I'll GET*HER*DONE!!!

To look at me, you would think I an old pro at this, haha, I'm all decked out in my runners outfit, I'm representing the Picayune Athletic Club and have on a PAC black and goal tank top and my gold sweat band. hehe, I love playing the part,

So anyway I'm off, no not off my rocker, just off to the race.
Wish me Luck!!!!
I'll let you know how I did later!!

Today is also Sarah's cheerleading tryout day for being a cheerleader next year . Hope she makes it, it will be her senior year and has been a cheerleader since Kindergarden.
This is a big year for the tryouts, about 80 girls trying out and only 20 will be picked. So Wish her luck too.

We will both be doing our thing at 9am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home