Body for Life and Me

Saturday, April 01, 2006

1st Place Grand Master/ Female-5K




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing














This was my 1st Race ever, 5K ( 3.12 miles) I just wanted to do it! and not come in Last!

I did it in 35.57 minutes and Took a Trophy home for the 1st Place Grand Master/ Female
The trophy says" TUNG BLOSSOM 5K 1st Place GRAND MASTERS- FEMALE
April 1, 2006.
I was shocked!!!!!!
I was #230 and I placed #67, This was a big thrill that I sure didn't expext.
They will have the results listed on the website soon. www.GulfCoastRunningClub.org
I had a blast running the race, I , I hooped and Hollered and talked to people on the side of the road, it was like I was in a parade with people out in front their house yelling " GO GO GO""
and the last 10th of a mile the line of people cheering! it was AWESOME!!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Stef said…

    OMG~ Awesome Linda!!!!! You rock!

    Stef :-)

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are such an amazing woman! Congrats, wish I could give you a great big hug! I am so proud of you! ~LisaMichele

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Janel said…

    That was so cute, how fun!!!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Udenia said…

    Girl, I was in tears at the end of the video, I don't know why, but I am so proud of you! You even had a SMILE On your face, not AGONY!!!!!

    Got to love ya! Can't wait to wrap my arms around you! Take care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home