Body for Life and Me

Monday, March 06, 2006

I called EAS today and got some discouraging News

I called EAS this mornign and I got some discouraging news about the challenge , I asked about when you do multiable challenges, I flat out asked, I said I did 3 official challenges last year and lost most of my wt then, I am still loosing and gaining muscle and enterening again. I asked if they saw my pic and read my story and like it and were impressed would they go back to the other challenges from last year and see that I went from 200 lbs to now at at 144 lbs and I would have a chance of being a winner as a multiable challenger. James told me NO! he said we only go by the one 12 week challenge that we are looking at. I said well a lot of people can make that change in 12 weeks but like me it took a constance challenge and fantastic results . I said like and I even named names, did multible challenges and won, and he said no , no Example, Michelle Lee Won her last challenge, only because of the last challenge, the last challenge showed remarkable results, also on Mina Hoba, she won from the last challenge only and they did not look back to see that they had come a long way. they only show that now because they did win a challenge.So anyway, I was disapointed to heard that, Bill kept telling me that, they have too many to go and look back, but I was under the idea that as long as I said in my essay that this is my 4th challenge they would look back.So most of my challenges for each 12 weeks is a good result and makes me happy but none of my 12 week challenges are anything spectatular , it's when I look at the 1st before and the now pic that is so amazing and BFL will not be looking for that.To make a long sad story short, If I intend to Win a position in any challenge I have to make a change that looks like it took the whole year to do.Ok, I'm disapointed but I'm not giving up,My challenge this past 12 weeks to me were wonderful, but to BFL it's going to be nothing to talk about, sohere's the plan.I am going to contine on my journey and get in my tip top shape for the cruise as I planned to do, then after the cruise I will start a new challenge where I will kick up my hiit's a notch and lift and make that 12 week challenge so noticable with so much muscle that no one not even The judges will be able to take their eyes off me. I wILL do it, I will GET*HER*DONE!My dream is to become a spokesperson for BFL and I will !!!!So everybody, stand aside, cause here I come!!!! GET*HER*DONE LINDA is READY to GET*HER*DONE!!
3/6/2006 1:44 PM


I got these two comments on Tracker and felt they were worth adding to this post

maccamuscle BodyforLife-Tracker.com Member Registered: Dec 2004Posts: 477
you know though..you can send in an extra pic this year!
3/6/2006 1:45 PM


amkazen BodyforLife-Tracker.com Member Registered: Oct 2005Posts: 474
I like your attitude, get her done. You go for it!! But, I hate to rain on your parade. You may become a finalist but you will not win for one simple reason: you do not have a "story" to tell. I mean you do not have a limiting disease, etc., at least not that I am aware of. Look at the majority of finalists this past year and you will see a lot had a "story". In my mind, EAS has the wrong focus. This for life, yet they are only looking at 12 weeks. They should look at people who have made this a lifestyle, like you, people that can be an inspiration for making a permanent change. EAS should be looking to make people lifelong customers, purchasers of their products, and not just people who buy their stuff for 12 weeks, do not see dramatic change, don't win or even become a finalist, and then quit, going back to their old behaviors, and not buying the EAS products.
3/6/2006 1:55 PM


I agree with this so much, BFL is for Life, not just 12 weeks so why doesn't EAS look for more people that have made this their lifestyle. BFL is my Lifestyle, in fact BFL is my Life and it always will be. Yes I am disapointed on the judging but I will continue to be a BFLer and someday somehow I'll be a BFL spokesperson, ( Maybe I already am, I mean That's all I talk about is BFL and I sure to practice what I preach)


1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Laurie said…

    Linda,

    Since my first day on tracker and seeing your profile, you are my BFL spokesperson.

    You walk the walk and you talk the talk.

    It's the postive energy that you show in posts like these that show what BFL is all about, not just body but spirit.

    You go girl!!!

    Laurie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home