Body for Life and Me

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The new TOOO small too tight suit suit challenge for 2007

I saw this little suit on sale, $5.00 each piece, size 7 junior, Last suits I fit into were size 11 or size medium, I haven't even gone to size 9/10 year. When I saw this suit I wanted it, but they only had a size 7 so being cute and cheap I couldn't pass it up plus I said well it will give me a new motive to work harder in 2007 to fit into it by the time of the cruise in May.
However, all the cruise challenges and torch jacket challenge came up and I figured, HEY!
YOU GO GIRL, GO FOR IT and GET*HER*DONE!!!
So here I am standing here in a bikini that is way to small and shows my love handles hanging over and notice no tan, lol
I am holding the Sunday dec 31, 2006 paper and the pics were all taken on Jan 1, 2007, (sorry Carriere, Ms doesn't get a Monday paper)

I have lots of challenges and lots of reasons to get myself fitting into this cute little number to WIN!!!!!
Also If I fit into it, I know I'll fit into the pink and black dress that I despaertly want to wear to the Expo Gala march 2, so Here's to ME!! Wish me luck! I'm ready to GET*HER*DONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home