Body for Life and Me

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thank you

just wanted to say THANK YOU From the Bottom Of my HEART to all of you that have made me feel soooooooo Very Special this year, you just can't imagine how deeply I appricate all of your PM's and threads and posts, cards and phone calls, I am honored to be a part of this fantastic BFL community Family,thank you for letting me be a part of it, I love you all, Happy New Year and may all your 2007 dreams come true.
You all have all had a part in transforming my life from a very insecure person to an independent & secure feeling, WINNER! Thank you!
Always in the Spirit of BFL, Love, GET*HER*DONE Linda


Here's to a wonderful 2007!!!! Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Linda: You are the queen of wonderful! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home