Body for Life and Me

Monday, November 21, 2005

My 1st adopted daughter

Niki knew just how to win my heart, she found out their where new foster parents in the area and she actually called me to meet me, She was 14 years old and she made all the arrangemnets to ride the school bun to my house. I fell in love with her instancely,
At 15 she was pregant with Heather and at 16 we signed the papers for her to get married.
Her Husband Billy is a auto mechnic and managers the tire store in picayunne, Niki is the office manage in the same tire center
Heather is my Angel Heart and she knows it, she's 9 years old and wants to be a cheerleader like her Aunt Sarah.
Billy Joe is 7 yrs old and loves cars and spirder man. BJ is a real little gentlemen, he loves opening doors for everyone and saying ladies 1st. He's going to be a lady killer when he grows up.
Christa Paige who we just call Paige is a real charater, you never know what to expect next, she's a little dream, our little spoiled princess

Niki and Billy have a house on the fron of our prooerty so we get to see the grandkids mostly everyday. and we love it! and we have a special drive way so the kids don't have to go into the street when coming to visit us. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home