Body for Life and Me

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Poster Hanging at my GYM

When I told the owner of the Gym I belong to that I WON the Contest on the Lifers Forum she was so excited for me, she asked me to make a poster to hang on the Gym Wall!
This is it!, it's 16x20 and it's just the biggest Honor, I'm still on cloud nine from winning the contest.
You can see all 5 winners on www.bodyforlifers.com
Go to the all forums section at the top and click on the Photo logs section and their is a log of all the winners pics . the Novemember newletter will have all the winners stories in it.

My biggest prize is 12 weeks personal online training from Gus Marlos and an I POD Shuffel
BFL DVD set Burn the fat , feed the muscle book and $100 worth of EAS supplements

Now my New Goal is to loose more Body Fat and learn all I can about body building , become a personal trainer and become one of the finalist for the 2006 BFL Challenge champions. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home